I will send you a list of post titles and their word count.
For each of these do this:
1. Create a Google Doc Spreadsheet:
2. Name the Sheet the same as the post title.
3. Download this template and copy the data it into the sheet.
It will look something like this:
Enter the post title where it says [post title].
Also do this under Layout
Enter word count.
4. Find the most popular products that fit the post topic
I will already have told you how many products you need to find for that specific post title.
- Search on Amazon.com to find the products. Select the ones that fit the post title and has the most reviews.
- Search on Google and find what the other sites recommended. Do not copy all the recommended products from one site, but take some here and some there.
Links can come from:
Amazon ( I Prefer products on Amazon. If you cannot find that Ebay is second best.
5. Order the products according to the most popular, best selling. Place the most popular highest up in the list etc. I also like expensive products so you can place them on the top too. If you cant find out which products are the best selling or have the most reviews, put the most expensive ones on top.
6. Be careful to avoid duplicates!
7. This applies only to Amazon links: Make sure the amazon links do not have the affiliate tag in them. It looks like this: tag=xxxxx-20. It will not appear if you search via Amazon.com, but will appear when you come from an affiliate site to amazon . Remove tag=xxxx-20 text before you enter the link.
The finished sheet should look something like this: